How to Deal with the Sudden Death of Your Business Partner
When we were in corporate life we could consider ourselves lucky if we had one good work friend who shared our workspace or who we worked on projects with.
Whether you’re a corporate escapee or an accidental entrepreneur, one of the dreams you may have had when you started your coaching, consulting, or other expertise-based business was that you could work with people you genuinely like, even love.
So imagine the fun, the excitement of building a business with your best friend.
Even in the struggles, you’ve got someone to share the ups and downs, to lighten the load, and to help maximize revenue.
But what happens when it suddenly ends — and it ends because of a tragedy?
In today’s episode you’ll meet Everett O’Keefe the owner of an agency called The Solution Machine.
Listen in and you’ll hear him share…
- How he and his best friend finally got their struggling business on a solid financial footing and were beginning to grow when suddenly his partner suddenly passed away.
- How he dealt from the loss from a business standpoint and shares tips for how you can begin planning now for the worst
- How he was able to meet the needs of his clients and complete the projects he and his partner had committed to
- Lessons he learned — personally and professionally — while dealing with his loss
- What to think of from a business standpoint to reduce your exposure to risk
Guest Contact Information
Get information on The Master’s Mastermind’s next retreat
Get Everett’s 7 Essential Tips to Get the Most Out of A Mastermind
If you liked this episode, please share it with your contacts and connections by sharing the post link with them, by leaving a comment below, or by going to You Tube and leaving a “thumb’s up” and a comment there.
You can share your contact information to receive posts right in your inbox or subscribe to my You Tube channel for alerts when a new video is posted.