Tips to Align Faith and Work with Melvin Pillay
Aligning faith and work isn’t easy.
When business coach Ed Rush invited me to a workshop he was putting on in San Diego that he called Ultimate Breakthrough that would specifically discuss how to merge faith with growing a business, I knew I had to attend.
It was a great event for many reasons but it really through me for a loop.
While at that event I realized that there was a calling I was resisting. That event — and specifically Melvin’s message — helped me give in to that call and start this show.
I made sure to connect with him on Facebook and I make sure to watch his daily videos for my “daily dose of Melvin”.
If you’ve ever felt trapped in a pit of unworthiness…knowing you were called for more but afraid to take action, then I hope this episode speaks to you.
My guest grew up in apartheid South Africa as one of six children in a Hindu family. They were incredibly poor living in a tin shack with no running water. But he was greatly influenced by his mother and her belief in Jesus.
She used to tell him that if he ever wanted anything he was to pray to Jesus.
Melvin went from spending $2 to rent an audio tape of the legendary speaker Zig Ziglar to becoming a vice president in the Ziglar organization. Today, he’s a an advisor to CEOs, political leaders, and entrepreneurs looking to take themselves, their countries, and their businesses to new heights of success in a way that’s consistent with their faith.
In this episode of The Courageous Entrepreneur show Melvin reveals…
- The role faith plays in helping us break free from the chains of trauma
- How to deal with feelings of unworthiness and embrace the fact that Jesus is our brother
- How shame can block faith
- How an abundance mindset fits with being faithful
…and so much more.
Learn More About Today’s Guest
You can reach Melvin…
- …at his website and learn of his upcoming events
- …on You Tube where you can watch his videos
- …on Facebook where you can communicate with him and get Melvin’s inspiring messages on a daily basis
Go Deeper with Additional Research
Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
Other Episodes Related to This One…