From Abused to Abundant
Click the forward arrow in the grey play bar to play the episode. To download it to your device, click this link then click the down arrow to the far right of the play bar.
Welcome to the Courageous Entrepreneur Show. This is the show that shares information and inspiration to help you break free from self-doubt, limiting beliefs, and disempowering patterns and break through to create the thriving, successful business you dream of and deserve.
The show features interviews wotj entrepreneurs who’ve overcome amazing challenges to create success on their terms and experts who share insight and practical information that when you take action on it can help you get past your blocks and move forward with courage, confidence, and clarity.
The show is available in both video and audio format on a variety of platforms including Apple Podcasts – formerly iTunes – on You Tube, and here on my website.
I often think of the famous quote by Mother Teresa…”I know God wouldn’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.”
In today’s episode you’ll hear from speaker and coach Mark Baker who shares his experiences of surviving an abusive childhood and winding up homeless to creating the financially and emotionally abundant life he now enjoys.
Listen in as Mark shares:
- Tips to get past limiting beliefs and the one fact about those beliefs that I don’t think you’ll hear anyone else share.
- The key technique that he used that is the same one top athletes and performers share with politicians and business leaders to produce the outcome they want.
- What’s missing from most positive thinking.
- And lots more great tips and insight.
- Mark talks about his own bout with cancer and I want to make clear we’re not doctors we’re not giving medical advice so if you suspect you’re not well get professional help.
- With that said, stick around all the way to the end where I’ll share your reflection exercise and action step.
Guest Contact Information
Mark on social media –
Mark’s Special Offer:
Listeners who contact Mark and let them know they heard his episode on The Courageous Entrepreneur show will receive a year-long coaching package with Mark for just $1250. This includes one session a month with him plus email in between sessions
Get a free session with Mark by emailing him at mark baker speaks (type as all one word) at gmail dot com (type as a normal email address)
Additional Resources You May Find Helpful
Survivor to Thriver: Manual and workbook for adult survivors of child abuse who want to move on with life (this is what I used to work through my abuse)