Congratulations on taking this step to get clear on the next best move for you and your business and thanks for your confidence in me to help you take the best action for you.
I’m looking forward to our time together and just want to quickly recap a few things:
What we’ll address…
We’re going to look at where you are, where you want to go, and what’s your next best move to get you there in the shortest amount of time.
This will be a combination of discussion, work sessions, and reflection.
To Get Ready for the Day:
- Take a few minutes to complete the short questionnaire at the bottom of the page. It will help me start thinking about you and your situation
- Please be sure to have your calendar clear for our work. I encourage you to plan for before and after our session.
- Be well-rested, eat healthfully prior to our session, and have plenty of your beverage of choice.
- Have your workspace ready for that day. If your mind will be more open laying on your bed with a notepad then do it. If you need a clear desk and comfy chair then go for it. We will be kicking ideas around so do what helps you get creative.
- Be sure to send me anything I’ve asked for and anything you think I need to see at least 24 hours prior to the session.
After the Session
Your brain will be swirling with all there is to do once the session is over. Consider how you normally respond to having a very full brain and treat yourself well after the event. If you have something scheduled right after our session and are worried about your brain being over-loaded then I’m going to encourage you to think about rescheduling that appointment if possible.
What you’ll get:
1. Recordings of our session. About 24 to 48 hours after our session you’ll receive access to a Teachable “course” that’s just for you and our work together. Inside there you’ll find lightly edited video and audio recordings of our session so you can refer back to them whenever you want. I’ll do my best to keep timed notes of each segment to aid you in referring back to the recordings.
2. Written report with clear steps and instructions. About 4 to 5 days after our session, you’ll receive a report from me with recommendations about your direction and what we discussed. I’ll make clear what I think your next best move is.
I may completely validate you and your thinking. If that’s the case, I’ll do my best to share some additional ideas and resources to help you maximize the return on investment you get from your actions.
If however, we come to the conclusion that your original plan was off base, the report I’ll provide will make recommendations for what I think will be your best next step along with information, tips, and resources to help you take that step as fast as possible and make it as profitable for you as possible.
A Recent Client’s Experience:
An example of a recent client who was able to course correct from going down a distracting path is Jodi. She was planning on re-doing her website. And not that we all can’t benefit from a site makeover, but Jodi wasn’t focused on providing the kind of information her buyer would need in order to take action. So, while she did decide to make changes to her website, she recognized that her next best step was to build the messaging around what I refer to as “the Buying Highway” by providing content that helps a prospect take action to learn more and ultimately buy.
Jodi now feels confident in her message and her new site is clean, simple, and on target. She’s moving towards her Intention of acquiring new students for her martial arts studio and helping them say “yes” to coming in for a tour of the studio and signing up for a trial membership at the studio.
During a session like this, clients sometimes realize they’re not as clear as they thought they were about something. It may very well be that I make a recommendation to address something you hadn’t been considering. Like all advice, you can ignore my recommendations or you can make adjustments.
[wpforms id=”5193″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Terms and Conditions
If you need to reschedule your session please provide me with a minimum of 24 hours notice if at all possible. You’ll have 2 months to reschedule your session. If you change your mind about working together and cancel your appointment, your deposit is nonrefundable and acts as a “kill-fee”.
Payment in full is due by 5pm ET the day business day before our session. Payment is made via direct withdrawal, debit, or credit cards through Paypal.
Business success is unpredictable and I make no guarantees that you’ll experience any improvement in your business as a result of our working together. If after the first hour you feel as though you’re wasting your time working with me I’ll refund your final payment and we’ll part friends. Your deposit is nonrefundable.
Thanks again for wanting to work with me. I’m very excited about helping you get the clarity you need to make your next big leap.