To watch the interview, press the forward facing triangle in the center of the image above.
To listen to the interview, click this link and the audio recording will open in a new browser window.
To download the audio recording to your device so you can listen later, right click this link, choose Save As, and navigate to where you want to save it for later.
Some of the links below may be affiliate links. That means if you click through and make a purchase I may make a small commission as a thank you. It doesn’t impact the price you pay. It’s my way of generating gas money for my long trips back home to South Jersey.
Welcome to the Courageous Entrepreneur Show. This is the show that shares information and inspiration to help you end self-doubt, silence your Inner Critic, and break free from limiting beliefs and disempowering patterns so you break through to create the thriving, successful business you dream of and deserve.
If you’ve ever felt like you were odd or if you have some passion you’d love to build a career or business around and you wondered if you could really pursue your passion and make it pay, then you’re really going to enjoy this episode.
A lifelong storyteller, her passion for the strange and macabre began at a young age and she’s been reading about vampires, ghosts, and other creatures of the night for more than 30 years.
Rose has an academic background in Anthropology and Theater Arts and finds her work as both a tour guide and podcaster the perfect marriage of her specializations. This gives a unique, immersive perspective to the tales she weaves for spellbound tourists from around the world.
It’s easy to imagine she’s been telling these stories for centuries.
Rose moved to New Orleans one year after Hurricane Katrina hit the area and only plans to leave “when her bloated corpse floats out.”
She lives in a haunted house with her husband, a pair of black and orange Halloween cats, and a decidedly non-goth corgi mix.
Listen in as Rose shares:
- How her passion showed itself at an early age and why she was drawn to New Orleans
- How seeming disparate work experiences fit together to give her the key skills to become a top tour guide and story teller
- The stage secret that she believes is important for anyone who wants to gain and hold the attention of an audience
- The only time you should apologize to an audience
- When she knew she was “ready” to be a tour guide and how she was able to decide to transition from part time side gig to full time professional
- The hardest part of being a tour guide which is also one of the hardest things about being an entrepreneur
- What you must ask yourself and know about yourself before you dive in to trying to make a passion a financially successful endeavor
And as always, listen all the way to the end where I’ll share your cocktail exercise and action step for this episode.
Guest Contact Information:
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Worksheet (opt-in required)
Just add your best email address in the form that opens up when you click this link and we’ll send you the worksheet as soon as you confirm that you really want it.
Ready to Get the Support You Want and Need as a Mission-Driven, Introverted Entrepreneur?
End the Isolation of Being a Solo Professional
Are you an introverted, mission-driven coach, consultant, or other service professional with a big message and big mission to change the world? Are you ready to stand out and step up as a thought leader in your industry segment and to your target audience?
If you want support to help you stay focused on your core goals along with information, tips, resources, and training to help you be seen as the go-to expert you are, then join the Courageous Success Community on Facebook.